This is a reminder that the deadline for this years school applications is this week on Sunday 15th January 2017. Please ensure all applications have been made before this date.
If you want to find out your allocated school on offer day, the quickest way is to apply online.
Simply visit: www.bury.gov.uk/admissionsprimary
Benefits of applying online:
- Its Quick and easy.
- You can apply 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Cost effective – no cost of postage stamp or risk of getting lost in the post.
- The procedure is easy to follow as you are guided throughout the process.
- Less chance of errors being made as the system helps you by checking for errors before you submit your application.
- It’s secure – only you can see your information – you will have your own username and password.
- Easy to use school search facility with home to school distance guidance.
- You get an immediate e-mail reply to say we’ve received your application.
- You will be e-mailed with the outcome of you application before the letters are posted and can log into your account to view your results. No more waiting for the post to arrive!
If you have any further questions please speak with a member of the Pre-school staff.