This page will be updated regularly so please keep checking.
– Spooky Bonfire Party – children will be given the chance to dress up and have fun around the pretend bonfire. Playing Party games and having party food.
– The Christmas Family Fun Night – Dates and Times To Be Confirmed. This will be a fun night for children and parents alike to relax and have fun. There will be Party Games, a Raffle, Quiz and Disco.
– Christmas dress-up day – Children are invited to come in their Christmas jumpers or add a bit of sparkle/Christmas hat/reindeer antlers etc. to a normal outfit.
– Christmas fair at Greenhill School – come and support the Pre-school Christmas stall at this years fair, where children will have the chance to join in some fun games and win some great prizes. The fair will be held at Greenhill Primary School, dates to be confirmed. This is a great chance to raise much needed Pre-School funds, and is a great family event including the ever popular Santa’s Grotto, we hope to see you all there.
– Christmas Nativity -Morning Class Only – Date to be confirmed. All Parents, grandparents and carers are welcome to watch. There will also be a visit from Santa so get your cameras and tissues ready. We hope to see you there!
– Christmas Party – for the last session of the year, All children are invited to dress up in their favourite party outfits for fun, games and party food. We Wish you all a Very Merry Christmas and hope to see you all there!
– Chinese New Year – This term we will be celebrating the Chinese New Year of the Pig in style. Encouraging children to try new foods, noodles, rice dishes and fortune cookies, and let them try eating with chopsticks.
– World Book Day 2019 – Thursday 7th March 2019 is this years World Book Day, where children are encouraged to share their favourite characters and stories. This aims to help encourage a love of reading and asks children to explain why they like the book they have chosen.
– Easter Egg Hunt – The children will take part in an Easter Egg Hunt on their last session of the Term. Children will decorate a paper bag at the beginning of the session to use during the hunt.
– Sponsored Wheel-a-thon – Children will be given sponsor forms and encouraged to ask friends and family to sponsor them for taking part in pushing a pram, riding a scooter or riding a bike around the school field as many times as they can. Parents and relatives are invited to come and cheer on the children. Both Morning and afternoon children are invited to join in, and there will be a picnic afterwards as a treat for the children. Hope to see you all there!
– Crazy Hair Day – Dates to be confirmed. Each child will be provided with a tube of smarties and we ask that once they have eaten them, you fill the tube with 20p pieces.
– Sports Day – Weather permitting – The sports day will be for both AM and PM session classes and will include lots of fun and varied activities for the children. All parents, Grandparents, childminders are welcome to watch and join in the fun!
– Summer Fair – Come and visit our stall at the Greenhill Primary School Summer Fair – every penny we raise goes towards purchasing new equipment for the children – More details to follow. Dates to be confirmed.
– Family Fun Night/ Leavers Party – Date and times to be confirmed. Don’t miss out on our annual family fun night, both Morning & Afternoon children are invited. There are pasty & peas, a children’s entertainer and a disco. It is a great chance to socialise with other families and to say goodbye to our children moving on to big school.